- After 20 years in jail, Shin Bet rearrests Palestinian detainee
- Prisoner Imad al-Batran enters day 38 of his hunger strike
- Mishaal: Releasing Palestinian prisoners is our priority
- Prisoner Abu Rayan to go on hunger strike
- Nazi court jails Palestinian young girl for 16 months
Nazi occupied JERUSALEM– The Nazi occupation intelligence, Shin Bet, on Monday morning rearrested Jerusalemite prisoner Majd Barbar immediately after he was released from the Nazi camp in Negev.
According to Asra Media Office, the Nazi Gestapo ‘Shin Bet’ intelligence apparatus rearrested Barbar after he completed his 20-year prison term and left the Nazi camp in Negev.
Nazi Gestapo ‘Shin Bet’ also transferred Barbar to the Moskobiya Nazi detention center in west Jerusalem for interrogation and summoned his brother Izzuddin.
It was unknown if Barbar would be released later or sent back to the Nazi camp again.