Zionism is the practical application of Judaism.
The Jews are implementing their religious duties according to the Jewish Bible, the Torah, and the International Zionist Movement is their prime instrument. During the years their strategies at times have been revealed, often by themselves. Studying these strategies one realizes the degree of cynicism and the powerhunger of these fundamentalists. Studying Zionist strategies also aids in understanding and predicting their present schemes and plots against World Peace.
“And I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian – brother will fight against brother,
neighbour against neighbour, city against city, kingdom against kingdom.”
— The Jewish Bible, Isaiah, 19; 2
- The Jewish plan to destroy the Arab countries
Taken from the World Zionist Organization. Foreword by Israel Shahak.
There is now also a version of this important document in PDF-format, easy to spread!
- Greater Israel – The Jewish Plan for the Middle East, The Oded Yinon Plan
Alternative version, if the above video has been deleted by the Enemy: see here
- Israel Talks of a New Exodus
Written by Ellen Cantarow and Peretz Kidron
- Israel’s Grand Design: Leaders Crave Area from Egypt to Iraq
By John Mitchell Henshaw
- “A Clean Break” – A Zionist plan for the Middle East
Document published by The Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies
- Seize the Chaos – Israel, the Neocons, and their Bloody, Blundering “Art” of War
Israeli strategist Oren: “… we always preferred the bad guys who weren’t backed by Iran to the bad guys who were backed by Iran… This was the case … even if the other ‘bad guys’ were affiliated to al-Qaida.”
- Videos on the Israeli support of ISIS/”Jihadi” groups
Quotes from former Mossad boss Efraim Halevy, former defense minister Moshe Ya’alon, director of Israeli intelligence agency Ami Ayalon,Israeli politician Naftali Bennett, Israeli Major General Yair Golan, Jewish writer and Zionist activist Bernard-Henri Lévy, Jewish professor Efraim Imbar.
- Israeli defence minister Ya’alon: I would prefer Islamic State to Iran in Syria
- Israeli think tank: Don’t destroy ISIS; it’s a “useful tool” against Iran, Hezbollah, Syria
Jewish professor Efraim Imbar, director of the Israeli Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies.
- Will ISIS Prepare the Biblically Promised Land for Israel at End of Days?
Rabbi Gimpel quotes from the Jewish scriptures…
- Horrors of ISIS Created by Zionist Supremacy
By David Duke. ISIS – the product of years of intrigue, subversion, torture, terrorism and wars, all caused by the Jews-only state of Israel and the Jewish Lobby…
- Cartoons/caricatures connected to Islam and the Jewish campaign to sow a “sunni” “shia” rift and the real masters behind IS/ISIS/ISIL
Videocap of an ISIS propaganda-video from 2016, “Nations of kufr”. ISIS aligning its enemies; Obama at the front, followed by Putin, Cameron, Hollande – even China’s Xi Jinping included. And with Israel’s Netanyahu at the very back, last in line!
ISIS/ISIL is the Zionists wet dream come true! After decennia of propaganda – finally Arabs/Muslims acting as the worst stereotypical terrorists in the most vulgar Jewish Hollywood-films of the 1980s and -90s, totally copying the clichéridden Hollywood-script in their murderous acts, in their declamations, even in their dress/beards!
These “Hollywood Jihadis”, who never attack Israel, in practice have enabled the Jews and their hired stooges – using ISIS/ISIL presence as a “casus belli” – “reason for war” – to justify raining a hellfire of explosives over the whole Middle East, reducing the main population centres and infrastructures of Iraq and Syria to complete rubble and wasteland.
This timeline video on the ISIS-induced U.S.-led bombing campaign, serves well to illustrate what has happened: Airwars Map of US-led Coalition Strikes against ISIS in Iraq and Syria 2014-2018 – a must see!
[another version of the same video can be seen here]
Not surprisingly the majority of these ISIS idiots are now (2020) dead in the tens of thousands, their corpses literally fertilizing the vast desert plains of Iraq and Syria, as the Zionist Master Plan of course never was for them to etablish a permanent and viable Kalifate.
ISIS/ISIL and similar “Hollywood Jihadi” actors/groups are just chess tokens in the Jews’ hands, used and sacrificed to implement the Kivunim Plan of the World Zionist Organization, of disintegration of the Middle East along ethnoreligious lines for easy Israeli domination and occupation. Nothing else!
- Leaked document exposes pro-Israel lobby’s manipulation of US public
- Zionist Realpolitik
- Jewish strategies in Palestine; creating traitors, sponsring civil war
From the Jewish Power section on Palestine
- The Zionist plan for Iraq
Document published by the Center for Security Policy (CSP)
- A Zionist plan for relocating Palestinians to Iraq
- The Plan: Were Neo-Conservatives’ 1998 Memos a Blueprint for Iraq War?
Article from ABCNews.com
- Israel wants strike on Syria while iron’s hot
By Robert Novak, Chicago Sun-Times columnist
- The Zionist plan to attack Syria
Links to interesting articles on this issue
- General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned – Seven Countries In Five Years
Sensational revelation by Jewish former top general of the US Armed Forces.
The countries mentioned were Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Iran.
- How Israel Will Control the West Bank and Gaza
By Prof. Israel Shahak
- The Zionist Myths about the Six-Days War in 1967
Quotes by leading Zionists
- Israel to supply Milosevic with arms
“There are powerful elements in the Israeli government who want to meet Belgrade’s recent request for arms”
- Jewish Holy scriptures speak of occupation of Lebanon and slaughter of its inhabitants
Facts that every Lebanese citizen – Muslim, Christian, Druze – should know!
- Diaries of Theodor Herzl reveal a Zionist plan to backstab Turkey – to be spread!
Revealing quotes from Herzl‘s diary.
- Water Shortages Killed a Zionist Plan to Create a Jewish Homeland in Libya
Raseef22.com, 23 September 2019 .
- The Jews in the so-called “US” peace mission
Prof. Shahak writes on the Zionist Jews in the US peace mission during the Clinton Régime
- The Insane Brutality of the State of Israel – Atrocities in the “Promised Land”
By Kathleen Christison, former CIA political analyst
- “Open Secrets: Israeli Nuclear and Foreign Policies” – Excerpts from Israel Shahak’s book on Israel’s nuclear strategies for the Middle East:
- Israeli Policies Toward Iran and Syria
- Israel Versus Iran chapter
- Israel’s Strategic Aims and Nuclear Weapons
- Syrian Cities and Relations with Saddam Hussein
- Israeli Foreign Policy after the Oslo Accord
- Israeli Foreign Policies, August 1994
- Israel and the Organized American Jews
- The Pro-Israeli Lobby in the US and the Inman Affair
- Did the Jews Foresee the World War?
Chapter from “The International Jew” (1920), by legendary U.S. industrialist Henry Ford.
Includes a long excerpt of a revealing text by Zionist activist and Herzl confidante, Litman Rosenthal, on the Jewish “steps-of-a-ladder” strategy for their grand political plans, quoting a speech by the Zionist leader Max Nordau.
This “ladder” perspective has to be remembered when assessing Zionist action, in for instance Iraq, Syria or Libya. The degradation and final destruction of the infrastructure and the national frameworks of these adversaries of Zion, followed decennia of meticulous step-by-step actions in one, dreadful, degrading, direction.
Zionist leader Theodor Herzl: “There is a difference between the final aim and the ways we have to go to achieve this aim.”
Zionist leader Max Nordau: “All means are sacred if they lead to this great and glorious goal.”
- How the Jews Use Power — By an Eyewitness
Chapter from “The International Jew” (1921), by legendary U.S. industrialist Henry Ford.
Quotes at lengths Rev. Dr. John P. Peters on his personal experiences in Palestine from 1890 up to 1920. These observations from ages back are eerie and shockingly full of insight, now knowing what Zionist “Israel” developed into. John P. Peters talks how “aggressive Zionism manifested itself in an attitude of bumptiousness and aggressiveness. The country was for the Jew. It belonged to him and he would shortly take possession”.
- The Zionist Influence Over Winston Churchill
British historian David Irving on how Churchill‘spolitical career before the outbreak of WW II was groomed by Jewish Money Men and on Zionist leader Chaim Weizmann‘s 1941 proposal to Churchill, the Jews getting America into WW II if Britain aided Zionism.
- WW2 was a bellum Judaicum [Jewish war]
From the Winston Smith Ministry of Truth Archive.
Revealing quotes from German-Jew and Zionist propagandist Hans Jonas, in his September 1939 text “Our Part In This War: A Word to Jewish Men”:“This is our hour, this is our war. […] this is our war. We have a first right to it and a first duty. It is ours to join the fight since it is being fought for us. It is up to us to join in conducting it in our name, as Jews since it is its outcome that shall reinstate our name. […] this is for us a bellum Judaicum [Jewish war] in the profoundest sense of the word—the first since the end of our existence as a state. […] this war is a bellum Judaicum and calls us to our posts.”
- “Practical Idealism” by Coudenhove Kalergi – The Racist and Supremacist Roots of the Ideology behind the European Union
Europeans to become “Eurasian-Negroid” “mongrels”, in contrast to “Europe’s spiritual leader race the Jews…”
English translation of selections of “Practical Idealism” (Praktischer Idealismus). Count R. N. Courdenhove-Kalergi is seen by many as the father of the modern European Union.
- Jews incite war between Christians and Muslims – for Israel´s benefit (videos)
Rabbis now speak overtly…
“A world coalition of Gentiles could cope with us temporarily, but we are assured against this by roots of dissension among them so deep that they cannot be torn out. We have created antagonism between the personal and national interests of the Gentiles by arousing religious and race hatreds which we have nourished in their hearts for twenty centuries.“
– 5th Protocol, The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, underlines added by Radio Islam. Note that the Protocols are well over 100 years old!
- “The real people responsible for the migratory chaos are neither Muslims nor Catholics”
On the Jewish-Israeli hand behind Europe´s current migration chaos and who benefits from it.
Interview between Alimuddin Usmani and Monika Berchvok for Rivarol. Note: this is a Google Translate-link to the original text in French.
The Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs, Brown University, noted (as of August 2021): “The U.S. post-9/11 wars have forcibly displaced
at least 38 million people […]. This number exceeds the total displaced by every war since 1900, except World War II.”
- Cartoons/caricatures on Zionist strategies to secure Israeli and Jewish hegemony in the World
- For more on Israel and the “War on Terror” as a Zionist strategy, see our special section
|Israel´s Weapons of Mass Destruction|
While the Zionist infiltrated and Jew-owned medias in the West are portraying a “Muslim” global threat, the Jewish state of Israel continues to fill its depots with the most horrendous of weapons, without any insight and restriction, targeting these weapons against some of the biggest civilian population centers in the world.
|“We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: ‘Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.’ I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.”– Martin van Creveld, Israeli professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. In an interview in the Dutch weekly magazine: Elsevier, 2002, no. 17, p. 52-53.|
- Israel’s Nuclear Weapons – Facts on the Jewish Threat against World Peace
A compilation of data on Israel’s weapons of mass destruction
- The Israeli Nuclear Threat
- Inspecting Nuclear Israel: Part One
By Bob Feldman
- BBC Transcript of “Israel’s Secret Weapon”
- Videos on Israel’s Nuclear Weapons – the threat to world peace
- Israeli Nuclear Threats & Blackmail – The Samson Option Still Threatens the World
By Carol Moore. Document also includes “Israel Nuclear Timeline”.
- Israel ‘may have 200 nuclear weapons’
BBC News, 23 August, 2000
- Israel’s Strategic Aims and Nuclear Weapons
Excerpt from Israel Shahak’s book “Open Secrets: Israeli Nuclear and Foreign Policies”
- Israel-Hollywood nuclear connection
Revealing article on Arnon Milchan from MSNBC News
- Israeli secrets could be exposed by nuclear trigger dealer’s arrest
Article on Arnon Milchan from Israeli Newspaper Ha’aretz
- Israel’s Alliance with Apartheid South Africa
Excerpt from Israel: An Apartheid State? a primer by US Campaign Advisory Board member, Nancy Murrary
On Israel-SA nuclear cooperation.
- When Israel invited a South African Nazi on a state visit
By Asa Winstanley. Middle East Monitor, January 22, 2018:
“[…] Rabin and his “defence” minister Shimon Peres – both still sometimes bizarrely hailed by politicians in the West as “men of peace” – enthusiastically embraced collaboration with the racist white minority South African regime.[…] A mostly forgotten aspect of history is how Israel’s “left-wing” Zionist regime in the 1970s collaborated with the vicious South African apartheid regime to dis cuss nuclear weapons testing in the South African desert.”
- Revealed: how Israel offered to sell South Africa nuclear weapons
The Guardian, 24 May 2010. The blood contract between P. W. Botha, the butcher of the peoples of Angola and Mozambique, and Shimon Peres, the butcher of the peoples of Lebanon and Palestine.
- For inspectors in Israel…
Since obtaining the nuclear bomb, sometimes in the 1960s, Israel has, at least implicitly, threatened the U.S. to use it as a mean to pressure the latter to allow Israel a FULL access to its arsenal of legal and illegal conventional weapons. President Johnson (in addition to evading opening an investigation on the USS Liberty incident), may have concealed the theft of American enriched uranium for use in the construction of nuclear weapons in Israel. (– See Dangerous Liaison by A&L Cockburn, 1991)
- Peres Admits Israel Has Nukes (for “peaceful” reasons of course, i.e., peace on Israeli terms)
By Michal Yudelman (Jerusalem Post 07/14/1998). It is widely believed that Israel used nuclear blackmail to force Kissinger and Nixon to airlift supplies during the 1973 Yom Kippur War
- Israel Gets U.S. Nuke Technology
By Sari Bashi (Associated Press 02/22/2000)
- Israel rejects new technology proliferation code of conduct
- ‘Israel now 6th largest nuke power’
By Amir Oren (Ha’aretz 10/08/1999)
- Israel’s Ambiguous Nuclear Policy Continues
By Ze’ev Schiff (Ha’aretz 09/11/1998). Also Israel Dancing on the Issue of Uranium by David Makovsky (Ha’aretz 08/09/1998)
- Israel’s Nuclear Weapons Program
A Link discussing Israel’s nuclear program with pictures (some taken by Mordechai Vanunu) and satellite images of Dimona plant.
- Amnesty for Vanunu
By Christopher Hitchens (The Nation 05/11/1998)
- Vanunu: An Israeli Hero
By David Paul Boston Committee on the Middle East.
- Israel Cruel to Nuclear Weapons Whistleblower
By Maury Maverick (San Antonio Express-News 10/24/1998)
- Israel: Vanunu Cracking up
- U.S. expert: It’s safe to release Vanunu
By Nitzan Horowitz (Ha’aretz 01/26/2000)
- Israel Arrests Ex-General as Spy for Spilling Old Secrets
By Deborah Sontag (New York Times 05/02/2001)
|“I can tell you clearly that we will not introduce nuclear weapons|
into the region; certainly we will not be the first to do so.“– Shimon Peres.
“.. the Israelis … saw that if we were going to offer them arms to go
easy on the bomb [building], once they had it, we were going to send them a lot more, for fear that they would use it.“— Former CIA Tel Aviv station chief. (Dangerous Liaison, 1991)
- Israel and The Bomb: A book
By Avner Cohen
- Israeli Court Halts “Secret” Plant Expansion
- A President’s Promise: Israel Can Keep its Nukes
By Aluf Benn (Ha’aretz 03/14/2000) “In an appendix to the Wye agreement, President Clinton promised in writing that Israel’s nuclear capabilities would be preserved if it continues its policy of ‘ambiguity’
- Israel’s Covert Nuclear Program
By Eric Margolis (07/02/2000)
- Israeli Jets Equipped For Chemical Warfare
By Uzi Mahnaimi (London Sunday Times 10/04/1998)
- El Al Admits Downed Cargo Plane Carried Nerve Gas Ingredient
(Jewish Bulletin 10/09/1998)
- Crash of Cargo Plane in Holland Revealed Existence of Israeli Chemical and Biological Weapons Plant
By Victor Ostrovsky (Washington Report 12/1998)
- Crashed Plane Had No Chemical Weapons
By Yossi Melman (Ha’aretz 10/06/1998).
As it appeared in the Jewish Telegraphic Agency (10/07/1998):
“Israeli F-16 fighter jets are carrying biological and chemical weapons manufactured at a secret plant near Tel Aviv, according to the Sunday Times of London. Israel denies that the plant at Nes Ziona manufactures such weapons. The report comes after Israel acknowledged last week that an El Al plane which crashed in Amsterdam in 1992 was carrying a chemical that can be used to make nerve gas.”
- Holland Bars Israeli Cargo, 1992 Plane Contained Posion, Explosives and Munitions
(Israel Wire 02/09 & 02/12/1999)
- Israel: Germs, gas and A-bombs
Neil Sammonds looks at a nuclear, biological and chemical warfare programme that even the Israeli Knesset cannot get access to, let alone the United Nations
“Ethnic bomb”, neutron mines, subs
- Israel is Developing “Ethnic Bomb” for Growing Biological Weapons Arsenal
- Israel Developing an Ethno-Bomb
By Uzi Mahnaimi and Marie Colvin (London Sunday Times 11/15/1998)
- Neutron Landmines Near Golan
By Matthew Campbell, and Uzi Mahnaimi, (The Sunday Times 03/26/2000)
- Israeli Navy Gets German-Built Subs
By Mark Lavie (Associated Press 07/27/1999)
On Israel’s theft of U.S. uranium:
“.. at least 206 pounds of highly enriched uranium has disappeared from the Apollo [Pennsylvania] plant…”. “In July 1977 Congressman Morris Udall, chairman of the House Interior Committee, convened hearings and forthrightly billed the Apollo affair as a scandal in the same league with Watergate, Koreagate, and My lai.”
“.. the agency [CIA] had managed to obtain a sample of highly enriched Uranium from Israel. The chemical “signature” specifically identified it as uranium that had been enriched at the U.S. enrichment plant at Portsmouth, Ohio, which was where NUMEC’s [the Pennsylvania Plant] enriched uranium came from.”— pp 73, 79, A & L Cockburn, Dangerous Liaison (1991)
|Israel’s repeated Aggressions and Wars|
- The Jewish plan to destroy the Arab countries
Taken from the World Zionist Organization. Foreword by Israel Shahak
- Zionist Conspiracy to Divide the Arab States Into Small Units, translated by Israel Shahak from the Hebrew Press.
- Excerpts from Norman Finkelstein’s Two major books The Rise and Fall of Palestine: A Personal Account of the Intifada Years, University of Minnesota Press, Minneapolis and London, 1996. And Image and Reality of the Israel-Palestine Conflict, Verso, London and New York, 1995.
- The crimes against peace committed by Israeli leaders in the 1956 war, the 1967 war and the wars against Lebanon in 1978 and 1982 – parts 1 – 2 – 3
From the Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem, by Issa Nakhleh, Chapter Thirty-six.
1956 War (The Suez War)
- The Suez War of 1956
By David Hirst (Excerpts from The Gun and the Olive Branch, 1977)
1967 War (Six-Day War)
- The Zionist Myths about the Six-Days War in 1967
Quotes by leading Zionists
- Prelude to the June  War: Aggression Against Syria 1949-1967 By David Paul (Boston Committee on the Middle East)
- How  War Came By David Paul (Boston Committee on the Middle East)
- Lines of June 4, 1967, 1949 Armistice, and 1923 border By Frederic C. Hof (Middle East Insight 09/1999). Includes a DETAILED boundary-map of the Golan.
- Golan Heights – Maps
- Israel and Syria: Correcting the Record By Stephen S. Rosenfeld (Washington Post 12/24/1999)
- Golan Map Illustrating the 1967, 1949, and 1923 lines
- The Myth of the Golan Heights By David Hirst (Excerpts from the book, The Gun and the Olive Branch 1977)
- The Golan Heights: A History of Israeli Aggression By Sheldon Richman (Washington Report 11/1991)
- Did Syria Shell Israel from the Golan? By Laura Drake (Washington Post 02/20/1993/Washington Report 04/1993)
- Dayan Reveals Regrets Over Golan, Hebron in Newly Disclosed Interview (Associated Press/Washington Post 05/11-12/1997).
- Dayan Admits Israel Attacked Syria in Land GrabBy Prof. Tanya Reinhart (Yediot Aharonot 5/6/1997)
- U.S. Policy Hampers Chances for Israeli-Syrian Peace By Stephen Zunes (Foreign Policy in-Focus 12/15/1999)
- 1967: Why Did the Palestinians Leave? By Nur Masalha (Shaml 05/1997)
- Information on Eli Cohen, Egyptian-Syrian Spy for Israel By Lee Hockstader (Washington Post 01/04/2000). Jews from Arab countries (as well as from other countries) have been used by Israel to spy on their countries, which certainly is not a good way to help eliminate anti-Semitism, which is supposed to be of interest to Israel. It also was an important factor in nourishing Arab anti-Jewish feelings. An example is the present case of Israeli spy Eli Cohen, an Egyptian with Syrian parents who caused a lot of damage to Syria and facilitated the 1967 Israeli victory. Another example is the Lavon affair (see U.S. cost of supporting Israel)
On the killing of Egyptian POW:s in the 1967 war, see our section on Jewish terrorism.
|“We think we are the neighborhood bully, to use a slang term, that no one would have the nerve to challenge us, and that should anyone challenge us, they will get such a beating that will teach them not to start anything next time.”|
— Israeli Major General Matan Vilnai, former Deputy Chief of Staff of the Israel Defense Forces. Asquoted by Stratfor Global Intelligence, June 30, 1998.
1973 War (Yom Kippur War)
- Barak urged attack on Syria in 1982 By Amir Oren (Ha’aretz 01/08/1999)
- Begin’s Admission in 1982 That Israel Started Three of Its Wars By Donald Neff (Washington Report 07/1994)
- Kissinger gave Israel tacit approval to flout 1973 truce: documents Story from AFP / Matthew Lee
- Yitzhak Rabin’s Participation in War Crimes By Elias Davidsson 10/1992. Aside from his break-their-bones policy, Rabin expelled over 50,000 people of the towns of Lydda and Ramle. To persuade the residents to leave “shots were fired” Rabin states in his memoirs. He forgot to mention the massacre of 200 people there to force the departure of the rest.
- The Rabin File: A Book Review By Israel Shahak (Z Magazine)
- A Solution in Case of An Intifada: An Interview with Former IDF Chief of Staff Rafael Eitan By Denise Bart (Judea Magazine 07-08/1998) . It is amazing how the image of Israeli leaders painted by the western press differs from reality. Only in a safe forum, like this one from the right-wing Judea magazine, that those leaders open up.
- Ending a One-Sided View of Violence By Marda Dunsky (1996 Washington Post. The Guardian Weekly Volume 156 Issue 5 for week ending 02/02/1997, Page 17)
- Ideological Views of the Palestinians – an essay By Gordon Welty (11/1982)
“kill the Palestinian while they are young” — Famous IDF saying.
- IDF using Israeli press for psych warfare By Aluf Benn (Ha’aretz 10/19/1999)
1982 invasion of Lebanon and the ensuing Sabra and Chatila refugee camp massacres (Beirut)
See the Lebanon section for the massacres of Sabra and Chatila.
Jenin Camp mayhem 2002
Reporter Phil Reeves wrote for London’s The Independent 16 April 2002:
“A monstrous war crime that Israel has tried to cover up for a fortnight has finally been exposed. Its troops have caused devastation in the centre of the Jenin refugee camp, reached yesterday by The Independent, where thousands of people are still living amid the ruins. . . . The sweet and ghastly smell of rotting human corpses is everywhere, evidence that it is a human tomb. The people who spent days hiding in basements crowded into single rooms as the rockets pounded in say there are hundreds of corpses entombed beneath the dust, under a field of debris, criss-crossed with tank and bulldozer treadmarks. . . . A quiet, sad-looking young man . . . led us across the wasteland, littered now with the detritus of what were once households, foam rubber, torn clothes, shoes, tin cans, children’s toys. He suddenly stopped. This was a mass grave, he said, pointing. . . . We could not see the bodies, but we could smell them. . . . Until two weeks ago there were several hundred tightly packed homes in this neighbourhood . . . . They no longer exist. Around the central ruins there are many hundreds of half-wrecked homes. Much of the camp — once home to 15,000 Palestinian refugees from the 1948 war — is falling down. Every wall is speckled and torn with bullet holes and shrapnel, testimony of the awesome, random firepower of Cobra and Apache helicopters that hovered over the camp. Building after building has been torn apart, their contents . . . spewed out into the road. Every other building bears the giant, charred impact mark of a helicopter missile. Last night there were still many families and weeping children living amid the ruins, cut off from humanitarian aid. Ominously, we found no wounded . . . . Israel was still trying to, conceal these scenes yesterday. It had refused entry to Red Cross ambulances for nearly a week, in violation of the Geneva Convention. Yesterday it continued to try to keep us out. . . . Hidden, whispering people directed us through narrow alleys they thought were clear. When there were soldiers about, a finger would raise in warning, or a hand waved us back. We were welcomed by people desperate to tell what had happened. They spoke of executions and bulldozers wrecking homes with people inside. . . . Rajib Ahmed, from the Palestinian Energy Authority, came to try to repair the power lines. He was trembling with fury and shock. ‘This is mass murder. . . . ‘ All had the same message: tell the world.”
- Israel’s War Crimes in Jenin
Collection of articles.
Lebanon War 2006
See our special section on Lebanon.
In spite of the Jewish global media’s strenuous efforts to justify the perverse State Terrorism perpetrated by Israel against the people of Palestine in Gaza, repeating time and again that it is all a question of understandable “Israeli reaction” against “Palestinian terrorism”, that Hamas is a “terrorist organization”, that “Israeli patience is over” and that the current violence is all the “Palestinian’s fault”, in spite of the information black-out the Sad Truth is coming out daily:
The Terrorist State of Israel is committing yet another act of genocide and gross violation of human rights against the Palestinians whom they expelled from their thousand-year homeland over sixty years ago, illegally occupying Palestinian territory in violation of UN Resolutions and in spite of the clamor of the saner part of world opinion. Israel can do this thanks to the absolute support and full backing they get from Zionist controlled United States, the passivity of European governments, and the outright treachery of the decadent regimes in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and other Western-controlled Arab countries.
- The Jewish Holocaust in Gaza
One article from the German site National Journal and another from Ramzy Baroud
- Israel’s Own Private Death Laboratory – a collection of articles on Israel’s war crimes in Gaza:
Israel Treated Gaza Like Its Own Private Death Laboratory. By Conn Hallinan
Video: Israel’s Crimes in Gaza – with retired US army colonel Ann Wright
UN says Israel blocks most Gaza aid (news article)
Israeli University Welcomes “War Crimes” Colonel. By Jonathan Cook
Video: Israel Just Committed A Massive Atrocity – with Norman Finkelstein
Canada becomes Israel. By Yves Engler
Can Obama escape the Domination of AIPAC and the American Jewish/Zionist Israeli lobby? By Debbie Menon
- What is this Jewish carnage really about?
The background to the attacks and atrocities. By David Icke.
- The Jewish massacre in Gaza – a collection of articles:
Link to a video depicting the real face of the Jewish atrocities in Gaza.
Gaza Holocaust continues with phosphorus and cluster bombs
Israel now using Depleted Uranium against defenseless residents of Gaza
Venezuelan president calls Israeli army ‘cowards’ – Expels Israel ambassador
How Jewish Is Hollywood? (from the LA Times)
Israel’s white phosphorous rains down on a
UN compound in Gaza in 2009
- Bombing of a University! – What Became of Western Morality?
By Paul Craig Roberts
- Israel Committing War Crimes – Hamas’s violations are no justification for Israel’s actions
By George E. Bisharat in Wall Street Journal
- Israel Seeking Arab Obeisance – Israel’s war is not with Hamas but with the international community, including Iran
Interview with Norman Finkelstein
- How to Kill a Palestinian
By Dr. Elias Akleh: “All of the Palestinians must be killed; men, women, infants, and even their beasts” cries the religious opinion of Rabbi Yisrael Rosen, the director of the long-established Tsomet Religious Institute. […] The Torah states: “Annihilate the Amalekites from the beginning to the end. Kill them and wrest them from their possessions. Show them no mercy. Kill continuously, one after the other. Leave no child, plant, or tree. Kill their beasts, from camels to donkeys.”
- Judaism in its finest hour!
By Mark Glenn. On the Hanukkah Massacre in Gaza.
- “Jews, who want to be decent human beings, have to renounce being Jewish”
By Kevin MacDonald
- The Jewish terrorist State
By the Argentine Second Republic Movement
Cabbalistic Jewish Mathematics, A Call to all Jews around the World. Also includes…
- Ten Key Questions to The Jews
Is it safe for the world to be dominated by very small minorities? How do Zionists explain the unconditional support that the United States of America gives International Zionism and the State of Israel? …
- Jewish leaders kill for Jewish votes
By Gilad Atzmon, who has renounced his Jewishness and Israeli nationality. Atzmon explains Israel’s massacre of Palestinians in Gaza in terms of Israeli culture, which is imbued with racism and a murderous hatred of Arabs in general and Palestinians in particular.
- We are all Palestinians now!
An American perspective on the Gaza onslaught
- The Old Testament and the Genocide in Gaza
By Gilad Atzmon. “The Jewish state is the ultimate threat to humanity and our notion of humanism.”
- Jewish Extermination Campaign
By James Petras
- US Promotes Jewish Genocide of Gaza
By Professor Francis A. Boyle
- US seek ship of secret arms to Israel
As revealed by Reuters
- A Statement on Gaza by NACAZAI
North American Committee Against Zionism and Imperialism
- Growing outrage at the killings in Gaza
Petition for Gaza written in The Guardian
- I am Israel, I am a Jewish State – a poem
- The Rotten state of Egypt is too powerless to act
By Robert Fisk
- “European” or Jewish initiatives?
On the so-called “European” initiatives regarding Israel
- Photos of the Jewish massacre in Gaza
- Jewish massacres in Gaza
Photos with attached explanatory texts. From Ziomania.
- Images of the Jewish bestiality in Gaza
Photos with attached explanatory texts. From Ziomania.
- Album of the ideology behind the massacres in Gaza
Cartoons/caricatures, images. In French, English, Arabic
- Israel: Boycott and Sanction
- Fatwas on the Boycott of Israel
- Products’ Boycott starts in Malaysia
|1948, Israel’s Birth Myths and the Palestinian Nakba (Catastrophe)|
|“Only then [after an internal revolution] will the young and old in our land realize how great was our responsibility to those miserable Arab refugees in whose towns we have settled from afar; whose homes we have inherited, whose fields we now sow and harvest; the fruit of whose gardens, orchards and vineyards we gather; and in whose cities that we robbed, we put up houses of education, charity and prayer.”|
— Philosopher Martin Buber addressing fellow Jews in 1961.
- Myths and Realities About the Birth of Israel By Simha Flapan (A summary of his book, “The Birth of Israel; Myths and Realities 1987, obtained from the introduction).
- The conspiracy to expel and the expulsion of Palestinian Arabs 1948-1950 – parts 1 – 2
From the Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem, by Issa Nakhleh, Chapter Nine.
- Desecration of Christian Holy Places in 1948 (Jerusalemites)
- Exposing Israel’s original sins By Gideon Levy, A review of a book by Benny Morris titled: “Correcting a Mistake – Jews
- and Arabs in Palestine/Israel, 1936-1956,” (Ha’aretz 11/03/2000)
- Plunder and Destruction (In 1948) By Salman Abu-Sitta (from his 1996 book, The Right of Return)
- Our Celebrations, their Tragedies By Gideon Levy (Ha’aretz 05/08/2000)
- Plan Dalet – the Jewish plan to conquer and ethnically cleanse Palestine (From The Electronic Intifada)
- An Interview of Ilan Pappe By Badouin Loos (11/29/1999)
- Erasing Palestinians’ Past By Ilan Pappe (Journal Of Palestine Studies ). A review of Sacred Landscape: The Buried History of the Holy Land since 1948, by Meron Benvenisti.
- The Past is Here and Now By Gideon Levy (Ha’aretz 10/10/1999)
- Sarid Asks Teachers to Talk about Kufr Qasem (Associated Press 10/07/1999). But the State is not responsible, says Beilin (Ha’aretz 10/06/1999)
- Israel On Kosovo By Amnon Kapeliouk (Le Monde Diplomatique 05/1999)
- New History, Old Idea By Edward Said (Al-Ahram 05/22/1998). Edward Said on the New Historians
- If Ethnic Cleansing is Wrong in The Balkans It is Wrong in the Middle East By Charley Reese (Orlando Sentinel 05/04/1999)
- Truth or Myth About Israel? Read Between Quotation Marks By Charley Reese (Orlando Sentinel 06/13/1999)
- ZOA Criticizes US Holocaust Museum for Promoting Book Accusing Israel of “Ethnic Cleansing” (Israel Wire 08/09/1999)
- Who’s Threatening the History Teacher? By Relly Sa’ar (Ha’aretz 10/14/1999)
- Chronology of events in 1948 (alnakba.com)
- Fifty Years of Dispossession By Edward Said (Al-Ahram Weekly 07/1998)
- Israel’s 50 Years of Shame By Robert Fisk (Middle East Realities 04/1998)
- Expulsion of the Palestinians — Lydda and Ramleh in 1948 By Donald Neff (Washington Report 07/1994)
- What Really Happened in the Conquest of Lod? By Tom Segev (Ha’aretz 05/12/2000). In a series of books on the taking of Arab cities during the War of Independence, the Ministry of Defense launches an attack on the New Historians
- The Palestinian Nakba (Catastrophe) of 1948 By Rami Khouri (Middle East Online)
|“We must expel Arabs and take their places.” |
— David Ben Gurion, 1937, Ben Gurion and the Palestine Arabs, Oxford University Press, 1985.
- The Myth of a “Land Without a People for a People Without a Land.” By Roger Garaudy, From his famous book: The Founding Myths of Israeli Policy, 1996.
- Palestinian Towns Destroyed and/or Ethnically Cleansed by the Jews/Israelis (external link)
- Destroyed Palestinian Villages (alnakba.com)
- Israel’s Birth Myths Exposed by Israeli Historians By Rachelle Marshall (Washington Report 07/1995).
- The New Israeli Historians By Israel Shahak (Shahak Report #150)
- Archives Reveal Ruthless Settlers, Say New Historians By Adam LeBor (The Independent 04/1998)
- Uprooting the Past: Israel’s New Historians Take a Hard Look at their Nation’s Past By Jonathan Mahler (Lingua Franca 08/1997)
- In Israel, New Grade School Texts for History Replace Myths With Facts By Ethan Bronner (NY Times 08/14/1999)
- MK Katz: Israel Partially Responsible for Palestinian Refugee Problem By Ben Lynfield and David Zev Harris (Jerusalem Post 11/22/1999)
- After half-century, historians debate Israel’s birth By Dan Perry
- The Birth of Israel: The Way it Really Was By Stephen S. Rosenfeld (Washington Post 04/24/1998)
- Meticulously Planned Exodus Saga Gained Sympathy For Zionist Cause By Donald Neff (Washington Report 07/1995)
- Finally– Israelis Are Confronting the Myths of the Country’s Founders By Allan Brownfeld (Washington Report 12/1998)
- The Partition Resolution of 1947 (Res 181): Who rejected it? By Benyamin Beit-Hallahmi (from his book Original Sins 1993) See also a Ha’aretz article (http://www3.haaretz.co.il/eng/scripts/article.asp?id=43229 =1) where Ariel Sharon/Dore Gold call resolution 181(II) ‘null and void’. Resolution 181
- Light at the End of the Mideast Tunnel?By Eric Margolis (Toronto Sun 05/22/1999)
- A Miraculous Clearing of the Land?”: The Zionist Concept of “Transfer” and the 1948 Exodus By Dr. Nur Masalha (Shaml 05/1998)
- Doctoring Historical Documents by Zionist Leaders By Benny Morris (Ha’aretz 02/04/1994)
- How Jewish Gangsters Helped Israel Gain its Independence
From the Jewish Tablet Magazine, April 19, 2018.
- Myron Sugerman – the “Last Jewish Gangster” – describes the crucial role the Jewish mob played in arming the infant Jewish State
[at 29:27] Note that the revealing clip from 2017 is provided by JBS, the Jewish Broadcasting Service. Save and spread!
|Expansionism, Expropriation & Settlements (Colonies)|
|“Everybody has to move, run and grab as many (Palestinian) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours…Everything we don’t grab will go to them.“|
— Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of the Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, Nov. 15, 1998.
- Map showing the Zionist proposal for a Zionist state as submitted to the Paris Peace Conference 1919.
- Jewish Settlements – facts and important links (Palestinians for Peace and Democracy)
- Israeli settlements, a Palestine Monitor factsheet (Updated: 17 December 2008)
- Dear Settler By Uri Avnery (Gush Shalom 11/25/2000)
- Photos: Jewish settlers – the armed vanguard of Judaism
- The Nature of the Gush Emunim Settlements
Chapter 5 from the book “Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel” by Israel Shahak and Norton Mezvinsky.
- Israel Faces Settlements Opposition By Danica Kirka (Associated Press 02/05/1999)
- Israel Builds Empty Settlements: U.S. Says Many Homes in Jewish Settlements Are Empty By Joel Greenberg (NY Times 05/21/1997) This article, along with the many tax incentives offered to settlers, show that Israel’s settlement movement is more for control of Palestinian and Syrian land than for the alleged “humanitarian” purposes of housing incoming Jews or for “natural growth”. “It is an attempt to create facts that will, in the future, impede any territorial settlement. in the words of a Ha’aretz Editorial of 08/21/1998. American criticism of Israel’s settlement expansion has not gone beyond rhetoric, with the exception of a rare mild “arm twist” during the Bush administration that, anyway, faced failure.
- Israelis Criticize Settlement Study By Barton Gellman (Washington Post 05/22/1997)
- Gaza Settlements Glutted with 454 Empty Apartments By Nadav Shragai (Ha’aretz 02/24/1998). Also Ministry Admits 25% of Homes in Settlements are Empty (Ha’aretz/Reuters 08/26/1998)
- Number of Jews in settlements skyrockets By Nadav Shragai (Ha’aretz 02/21/2000)
- Settlements Just Keep on Growing By Nadav Shragai (Ha’aretz 09/07/1998). As of 06/30/1998 there are 169,339 Jewish settlers – 163,173 of them in the West Bank and 6,166 in the Gaza Strip. From 01/01/1997 to 06/30/1998 settler population increased by %12.4.
- Settlements Increased by 134% this Year According to Peace Now By Noah Streit (Jerusalem Post 07/27/1998)
- Morality as the Art of the Possible By Amira Haas (Ha’aretz 02/24/1999)
- The Moral Equivalency Argument, Again By Ray Hanania (09/19/1997)
- Israeli settlers’ Chelsea boss backer
BBC News documentary and article, 21 September 2020.
Chelsea owner and Jewish-Israeli oligarch, Roman Abramovich, usually labelled as “Russian”, funnels money to Israel’s illegal settlements – AND – is revealed to have secret investments in rival football players! Using money cheated from Goyim to steal land from Goyim!
- Settlement building up 96% in 2000 By Nadav Shragai (Ha’aretz 09/12/2000). Also, Settlement building up 81% in first quarter by Baruch Kra (Ha’aretz 08/22/2000)
- Pursuing Their Agenda By Gideon Levy (Ha’aretz 09/26/1999)
- Israel’s Deceit on Settlements Conitinue By Danny Rubinstein (Ha’aretz 07/12/1999)
- Get Rid of the Outpost: an Editorial (Ha’aretz 07/12/1999)
- First settlers return to abandoned outpost By Nadav Shragai (Ha’aretz 10/25/2000)
- With First Settlement on the Golan, Israel Chose Land Over Peace By Donald Neff (Washington Report 07/1993)
- Land: The Core of the Conflict By Ziad Abu-Zayyad (Palestine-Israel Journal)
- Settlement in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip By Marwan Bazbaz (Palestine-Israel Journal)
- An Israeli settlement plan in the Golan (ArabicNews 12/8/2000)
- Golan Settlements to Add 5,000 Units, Ministers Rule By Ziv Maor and David Makovsky, (Ha’aretz 08/20/1998). Even though Israeli leadership tells us, on TV, it is “yearning for peace,” it has never exhibited a shortage of provocative actions, the major purpose of which is to force the Palestinian to give up on the “peace process” and thus be the ones to blame. Here, Israel decides to add 5000 units, even though reports show that 25 percent of Golan settlements are empty (see several articles under the Zionism link in this site about settlements). This, again and again, shows that the settlement movement, in addition to provoking the Palestinians and appeasing Jewish extremists, is more for possession of Syrian and Palestinian land, rather than housing needy Jews.
- Golan Law –Making it More Difficult for Israel to Give Back Golan– Passes. By Gideon Allon (Israel Wire/Ha’aretz 01/26-27/1999). If peace if more important than land to Israel, why make it more difficult for Israel to return Golan Heights back to Syria — the only way Syria will give Israel peace? What is more startling is that the bill was initiated by Labor PM Rabin, a hailed “prince of peace”!!! Again, the difference between Labor and Likud is proven to be more in style than outcome.
- Israel Wants Peace, But Boosts settlements By Amira Segev (11/03/1998). NIS 1 Billion is in Israel’s settlement budget for 1999, Peace Now revealed.
- Sharon Key to New Settlement Drive By Geoffrey Aronson (Foundation for Middle East Peace 09/1996)
- Sharon: Settlements Help Peace!!! and Resolution 181 is void By Yerah Tal (Ha’aretz 03/17/1999)
- The Socio-economic Impact of Settlements on Land, Water, and the Palestinian Economy By Geoffrey Aronson (Foundation for Middle East Peace 07/1998)
- Settlements and the Israel-Palestinian Negotiations By Geoffrey Aronson, 1996
- The lie of security settlements By Nadav Shragai (Ha’aretz 12/21/1997)
- IDF Security Interest Map Excludes 59 Settlements (Ma’ariv 07/20/1998).
- The child sacrifice debate By Lily Galili (Ha’aretz 04/29/2001). On whether settlers are deliberately endangering their children for ideological reasons.
- Jewess Albright Calls Settlements “Legal”
In an interview with Matt Lauer on NBC’s The Today Show on October 1, 1997, Jewish Secretary of State Madeleine K. Albright related to setllement building in Yesha in Israel and said: “I wasn’t happy…I felt that going forward with those kinds of buildings was not helpful. Mr. Lauer pressed her and stated: “ It’s legal.“, and Albright admitted: “It’s legal.”
- Hillary donates protective gear for settlers (Jerusalem Post 04/03/2001)
- Settlement Produced Products (from an Israeli right wing source)
- List of products for sale that originate from Israeli settlements in the occupied territories
Products to boycott.
- The Struggle Against Jerusalem’s Quiet Ethnic Cleansing – Palestinians face home demolitions spree by Israel
By Jonathan Cook (Antiwar.com, August 2, 2008)
- Stop the Quiet Deportation: Revocation of Residency of East Jerusalem Palestinians (B’Tselem 7 April 1997)
- Jerusalem: A Policy of Discrimination. Expropriation, Planning and Building (B’Tselem)
- Jerusalem Keeps Expanding Israel Approves Jerusalem Expansion Plan By Daniel Sternoff (Reuters 06/21/1998). After capturing E. Jerusalem and the West Bank in 1967 Israel further expanded the boundary of Jerusalem form 40 SqKm to 100 SqKm. Since it decided, with U.S. support, that Jerusalem is not on the negotiating table, all Israel has to do now is expand it towards the West Bank to swallow as much land as possible hence increasing the “non-negotiable” area. This also has the usual demographic advantage of further making the Palestinians a minority in Jerusalem. Seemap 1of 1997 “greater” Jerusalem, and map 2 of expropriated land around Jerusalem. For more maps of Jerusalem, visit the FMEP-site.
- Israel’s “Greater Jerusalem” Engulfs the West Bank’s Core By Jan de Jong (Foundation for Middle East Peace, Summer 1997)
- Jerusalem Primer (Foundation for Middle East Peace, Vol. 16 No. 7 | Summer 2006)
- Jerusalem Facts and Figures (American Committee on Jerusalem 05/25/1999)
- Has Israel Annexed East Jerusalem? By Ian Lustick (Middle East Policy 01/1997)
- “The New Jerusalem”: Final Cut By Michal Schwartz (Challenge 07-08/1997)
- Teddy Kollek and the Native Question By Joost R. Hiltermann (Middle East Report 05-06/1993)
- The Ma’ale Adumim Coup Editorial (Ha’aretz 05/30/1999). Despite promises to the U.S. of not expanding settlements, DM Moshe Arens signed the order annexing more than 13,000 dunams (about 4,250 acres). “About a year ago the [Netanyahu] government tried to expand Jerusalem eastward, in an attempt to create a “greater Jerusalem.” But under world pressure Netanyahu capitulated. “Now, however, the plan is quietly returning through the back door. This time, instead of moving Jerusalem’s border to the east, the border of Ma’aleh Adumim is moving west toward the capital city. If the plan is carried out, the area of Ma’aleh Adumim will be greater than that of Tel Aviv.”
- List of Palestinian Localities Destroyed by Israel in 1948 and thereafter By Christoph Uehlinger
- Ethnic Cleansing in Jerusalem, Israeli Style By Paul Findley
- All in a Night’s Misery By Danny Rubinstein (Ha’aretz 05/05/1999)
- Quiet transfer gets even quieter By Danny Rubinstein (Ha’aretz 01/16/2000)
- A Three-minute Drive from Here By Meron Benvenisti (Ha’aretz 10/28/1999). House Demolitions Continue Under Barak Government
- Arab academic loses residency status in East Jerusalem By Einat Fishbain (Ha’aretz 08/01/1999)
- Demographic Stakes By Youssef Courbage (Le Monde Diplomatique 04/1999)
- Ethnic cleansing: Quotas Imposed on Jerusalem Arabs By Karin Laub (Associated Press 06/19/1998) Israel admits to its ethnic cleansing of Jerusalem, but with the customary use of cute names: “quota“.
- Ruthless Housing Quota System for Arabs, says Ex-advisers to Kollek By Ben Lynfield (Jerusalem Post 05/10/1999). Israel’s concealed — aimed at averting media attention– methods of ethnic cleansing.
- The Politics of Housing in East Jerusalem By Usher Graham (Institute of Jerusalem Studies 1998)
- Ehud Olmert: Jerusalem and the Facts By Daniel Seidemann (Institute of Jerusalem Studies 1998)
- The De-Arabization of West Jerusalem 1947-50 By Nathan Krystall (Journal of Palestine Studies Winter 1998)
- Israeli Ethnic Cleansing Undiminished in Jerusalem By Catherine M. Metres (Washington Report 09/1994)
- Israel ‘quietly deporting’ Palestinians (BBC 09/15/1998)
- Expulsion of Bedouins, 1949-55 By Nur Masalha from his book Land Without a People, 1997 pp. 11-12
- Out in the cold By Gideon Levy (Ha’aretz Magazine 02/01/2000). Hundreds of Bedouin and Palestinian farmers have lost their homes to a cruel deal between the Jewish settlers and the authorities
- Israeli High Court Votes to Evict Jahalin Bedouins By Geoff Lumetta (Washington Report 07/1996)
|Ethnic Cleansing (“transfer”), the “Demography Problem”, Home Demolitions, Tree Uprooting|
- Confronting the Bible’s Ethnic Cleansing In Palestine
By Michael Prior (AMEU 12/2000). The Jewish bible – the Torah – commands atrocities and ethnic cleansing.
- The Territorial Dybbuk and the Cave Dwellers
By Gideon Levy (Ha’aretz 03/12/2000). On the expulsion by Israel of Hebron cave dwellers.
- Bedouin Ethnic Cleansing
By Patrick Cockburn (The Independent 06/20/1998).
- Providing Refuge — Only for Jews
By Gideon Levy (Ha’aretz 03/21/1999)
- An Old Man and a Young Woman and Evil
By Gideon Levy (Ha’aretz 09/20/1998)
- A Tree Grows in Palestine
By Gideon Levy (Ha’aretz 01/23/1999). An unusual interpretation of the the motto: “Israel made the desert bloom”.
- IDF Uproots Palestinian Trees
(Israel Wire 02/14/1999)
- Jewish Group Wants to Replant Olive Trees Destroyed by Israelis
By Caryle Murphy (Washington Post 04/14/2001)
- Israel and the Occupied Territories – Under the rubble: House demolition and destruction of land and property (a report from Amnesty International, 17 May 2004)
- Amnesty on the Demolition of Palestinian Homes and Dispossession of Palestinians
(8 December, 1999).
- House Demolition: Interior Ministry Demolishes Three More Arab Homes
By Sami Sokol (Ha’aretz 06/16/1998) Arab ethnic cleansing via house demolition and re-demolition (by Alex Somekh, Ha’aretz 08/04/1998). A sad chapter of Palestinian daily life for the last 50 years. Palestinians are very rarely granted a permit to build in or around Jerusalem for the last 20 years. In the West Bank Palestinian houses are often demolished to build roads for settler use.
- A demolished house for every bullet
By Gideon Levy (Ha’aretz 04/15/2001)
- Palestinian Houses, Jacob, and the Road to Heaven or Hell
By Rami Khoury (Ha’aretz 01/06/1999)
- Israel Razes Arab Home in Israeli Occupied East Jerusalem
By Samar Assad (Associated Press 01/26/1999) “It is almost impossible for Palestinians in east Jerusalem to get a permit … and this is done for no reason other than that they are Palestinian,” — Rabbi Arik Ascherman
- Bulldozers of Death
By Adam Keller (Other Israel 03/26/1997)
- Israeli bulldozer driver murders American peace activist – The story of Rachel Corrie (a collection of articles).
Even U.S. citizens are targeted by the Jewish state – if they stand in the way of Israel.
- Israel’s bulldozer War Crimes
- ADC Fact Sheet on Home Demolitions
- Israel Wins World’s Worst Housing Rights Violators Award
rense.com, December 11, 2002
- City of their Birth
By Amira Haas (Ha’aretz 04/08/1999)
- What ‘Final Status’?
By Rashid Khalidi (New York Times 10/03/1996)
- A Taste of Israeli Justice
By Gideon Levy (Ha’aretz 09/27/1998)
- Dealing by ‘Creating Facts’
By Stephen S. Rosenfeld (Washington Post 10/02/1998)
|Water: Israel’s Real Interest in the Occupied Land?|
|“Of the 601 million cubic meters [of water] produced annually by the three aquifers in the West Bank, 56.6 percent (340 million cm) is earmarked for Israeli citizens, 23.8 percent (143 million cm) for the 170,000 settlers in the West Bank and 19.6 percent (118 million cm) for 1.2 million Palestinians. The West Bank water crisis is a direct result of this unequal distribution.“|
— From a 08/26/1998 Ha’aretz Op’Ed by Amira Hass titled The Settlers are Not to Blame.Israel’s Ministry of Agriculture has admitted that relinquishing control of the West Bank would have “an immediate and significantly detrimental effect on the Israeli water supply.” In a full-page advertisement in the Aug. 18, 1990 international edition of the Jerusalem Post, the ministry admits that giving up Palestinian water would constitute “mortal dangers” for Israel and “would, in a most tangible way, endanger her continued existence.“
(from Kathryn Casa, Washington Report article, 07/1991, listed below).
- Israel’s Appropriation of Arab Water: An Obstacle to Peace
By Ronald Bleier, Middle East Labor Bulletin, Spring 1994
- Israel, U.S. Still Battle for Lebanon’s Litani River Water
By Andrew I. Killgore, Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, September 2003
- On the Zionist Water Wars
Extract from Judith Palmer Hariks book “Hezbollah – The Changing Face of Terrorism”
- Israel’s Water Wars
By Jason Godesky, 15 August 2006
- Israel Wants the Litani River Water and Farmlands
By Sam Hamod, Al-Jazeerah, August 13, 2006
- Water War Looms as Israel Tells Lebanon to Halt River Works
By Robert Fisk, Published on Thursday, September 26, 2002 in the lndependent/UK
- Water and the Arab-Israeli conflict
By Gerard Collins, Former Foreign Minister of Ireland
- For Israel, Southern Lebanon Means the Litani River
By Andrew I. Killgore, Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, September/October 2006
- Litani River and Israel-Lebanon
Angela Joy Moss, ICE Case Studies
- Water Issues In The Arab-Israeli Conflict
By David Paul
- Israel wants the Litani River water
Compilation from other sources
- Roots of the Water Conflict in the Middle East
By Jad Isaac and Leonardo Hosh
- Breaching Borders: The Role of Water In The Middle East Conflict
By Isabelle Humphries, Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, September/October 2006
- The Politics and Economics of Water
By H.A. Amery and A.A. Kubursi
- Human Rights Group Brings Water to a Dry West Bank Town
By Amira Hass (Ha’aretz 06/29/2000)
- On the water front
By Amira Hass (Ha’aretz 06/21/2000)
- Water: The Key to Middle East [Israel-Syria] Peace?
(Stratfor 11/10/1999). Golan provides Israel with 12% of its total water supply.
- Core Issues of the Palestinian-Israeli Water Dispute
By Jad Isaac. (PDF-file, Applied Research Institute – Jerusalem, ARIJ). “Permission for well-drilling must be obtained from the military authorities; permits [to Palestinians] have been granted for only 23 wells since 1967, only three of these being for agricultural use.
- Applied Research Institute: Jerusalem (ARIJ). Water and environmental issues.
- Gaza Water Crisis Worsening
By Asya Abdul Hadi (Palestine Report, 05/16/1997)
- Israeli Refusal to Yield Control of W. Bank Water Forves Deferral of Issue
By Frank Collins (Washington Report 10/1995)
- Water: The Real Reason Behind Israeli Occupations
By Kathryn Casa (Washington Report 07/1991)
|Israel: a Polluter|
- Israel: A Systematic Toxic Polluter in International Waters
- UN: Israel A Major Polluter in the Mediterranean
By Amiram Cohen and Zafrir Rinat (Ha’aretz 11/24/1997)
- Israel Contemplates Dumping Rubbish in the W. Bank
By Zafrir Rinat (Ha’aretz 11/14/1997)
- Israel Polluting Mediterranean With Heavy Metals in Violation of Treaties
By Zafrir Rinat (Ha’aretz 06/01/1999)
- Collection of articles on Israel’s pollution of Lebanon; oil spill, attacks on oil depots…
|Israel, a Haven for Criminals|
See our section on Jews and Crime which documents Israel as a center of drug smuggling, money laundering, illegal organ trafficking, so valled “White slavery” and trafficking, piracy and arms exporting (smuggling).
|Historical Documents and Chronologies|
- Maps from MidEast Web
- Historical and Peace Process Documents from MidEast Web
- Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem
The most comprehensive collection of facts/documents on the Zionist theft of Palestine,
the basis of the real “Nuremberg” trial against Zionism and its leaders.
- History and information on Palestine – loads of information from the website of the Permanent Observer Mission of Palestine to the United Nations
- United Nation’s Resolution on Palestine
- Status of Palestine at the U.N.
- Important Events in Palestine/Israel of the Last 100 Years, 1895 – till present
- Resolution 181
- The Balfour Declaration of 1917 “…it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine…” — Lord Arthur Balfour 11/02/1917, extracted from Balfour’s infamous letter. (Could it be that Balfour didn’t know the land was empty? Note also, how Balfour does not mention the political rights of the non-Jewish communities in Palestine.)
- Documents from Yale Law school: Avalon Project.
- List of Relevant Documents and Other Resources, from the Mount Holyoke College
- UN Chronology: From 1940s to 2000s from http://www.un.int/palestine/