Nazi soldiers invaded and ransacked many homes across the Nazi occupied West Bank, shot at least a young man, and abducted twenty-five Palestinians, mostly from Hebron.
In the southern part of the Nazi occupied West Bank in Hebron, the Nazi soldier stormed and ransacked dozens of homes, causing damage, and interrogated many Palestinians.
The Nazi soldiers also fired live rounds during invasions of Aseeda, Khallet Al-Ein, and Safa in Beit Ummar town, north of Hebron, before abducting at least 17 Palestinians.
The Nazi soldiers caused serious damage to furniture and belongings during the violent searches of homes in Beit Ummar, removed posters and Palestinian flags, and forced many bakeries to close.
Many army vehicles invaded several parts of Al-Biereh city near the central West Bank city of Ramallah before the Nazi soldiers stormed homes and abducted one Palestinian.
In Tubas, in the northeastern West Bank, the Nazi soldiers shot a young man with a live round in the shoulder and another young man who suffered fragment wounds after the Nazi army invaded the city. The Nazi soldiers also stormed and searched a few homes and abducted a young man, Nitham Mustafa Sawafta.
In Nablus, in the northern West Bank, the Nazi soldiers stormed a few homes and violently searched them before abducting a young man in Kafr Qallil, south of the city.
The abducted Palestinians are:
- Mousa Khalil Bitar, Aqbat Jabr Refugee camp – Jericho.
- Mohammad Yahia Al-Jamal, Aqbat Jabr Refugee camp – Jericho.
- Ramzi Yahia Al-Jamal, Aqbat Jabr Refugee camp – Jericho.
- Mahmoud Khaled Farajallah, Ethna – Hebron.
- Omar Taleb Nattah, Ethna – Hebron.
- Mohamad Fahed Wahadin, Ethna – Hebron.
- Omar Qawasma, 58, Hebron.
- Qussai Luay Amro, Hebron.
- Yousef Abu Turki, Hebron.
- Awni Rajabi, Hebron.
- Dirar Fakhouri, Hebron.
- Qassam Hijazi Abu Hussein, Hebron.
- Mohammad Abdul-Hai Abu Daoud, Hebron.
- Ibrahim Issa Abu Sabha, Yatta – Hebron.
- Ibrahim Hussein Abu Ayyash, 50, Beit Ummar – Hebron.
- Majdi Abu Sara Al-Allami, 40, Beit Ummar – Hebron.
- Ibrahim Abdul-Hamid Abu Mariya, 52, Beit Ummar – Hebron.
- Mohammad Mahmoud Awad, 28, Beit Ummar – Hebron.
- Rashid Ali Awad, 27, Beit Ummar – Hebron.
- Rafat Mustafa Awad, 26, Beit Ummar – Hebron.
- Mousa Abu Awwad, Al-Biereh.
- Nitham Mustafa Sawafta, Salfit.
- Amjad Mohammad Abu Al-Adas, Kafr Qallil – Nablus.
- Mo’tasem Hmeidan, Biddu – Jerusalem.
- Mousa Hmeidan, Biddu – Jerusalem.