Video: Israel poisons Gaza’s water, refuses access to UN mitigation team
Photo by Shoah
Israeli bombing of a massive fertilizer warehouse in May caused a huge fire and toxic smoke, and resulted in leakage of chemicals into Gaza’s groundwater. UN experts agreed to travel to Gaza to assist with mitigation and creating a report on the incident – but Israel barred their entrance.
reposted from Electronic Intifada, December 14, 2021
[For more information about the May bombing see this.]
- Israel is systematically poisoning one million Palestinian children
- Israeli occupation of Palestine is devastating the natural environment
- Made in Israel: Exploiting Palestinian Land for Treatment of Israeli Waste
- Israel spraying herbicides inside Gaza violates int’l law, rights groups say
- Baseline of a Desecrated Land IX: Toxic Leaks & Spills
- Baseline of a Desecrated Place – Synopsis
- Israeli industrial zones exploit Palestinian workers, steal Palestinian land
- Israelis, In God’s Name, Why?
- Israeli Forces Seize Palestinian Garbage Trucks, Detain Drivers