(10 – 16 Dec. ember 2015)
- ·Nazi forces escalated the use of excessive force in the oPt
– 5 Palestinian civilians were killed and a girl child succumbed to her injuries in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
– 96 Palestinian civilians, including 14 children and 5 journalists, were wounded in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
- ·Nazi forces continued to target the border area along the Gaza Strip.
– 5 Palestinian civilians were wounded in the southern Gaza Strip in 3 separate attacks.
- ·Nazi forces conducted 106 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank
– 107 Palestinian civilians, including 28 children, were arrested.
– 20 of them, including 14 children, were arrested in occupied Jerusalem.
– A number of houses belonging to families of Palestinians, who carried out stabbing and run-over attacks, were raided. Moreover, measures of the houses were taken for house demolitions.
- ·Nazi gunboats continued to target Palestinian fishermen in the Gaza Strip sea, but no casualties were reported.
- ·Jewish majority efforts continued in occupied East Jerusalem.
– A house in al-Shaikh Jarrah neighbourhood was demolished and demolition notices were issued.
- ·Nazi Jewish Settlement activities continued in the West Bank.
– 30 dunums in the northern West Bank were confiscated.
- ·Nazi forces turned the West Bank into cantons and continued to impose the illegal closure on the Gaza Strip for the 9th year.
– Dozens of temporary checkpoints were established in the West Bank and other were re-established to obstruct the movement of Palestinian civilians.
– 8 Palestinian civilians, including a child and 4 brothers, were arrested at military checkpoints.
– A Palestinian civilian was arrested at Beit Hanoun “Erez” crossing, north of the Gaza Strip.
Nazi violations of international law and international humanitarian law in the oPt continued during the reporting period (10 – 16 December 2015).
Nazi forces have continued to commit crimes, inflicting civilian casualties. They have also continued to use excessive force against Palestinian civilians participating in peaceful protests in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, the majority of whom were youngsters. Occupied East Jerusalem witnessed similar attacks. During the reporting period, Nazi forces killed 5 Palestinian civilians, while a child girl succumbed to her wounds.
Moreover, 101 Palestinian civilians, including 14 children and 5 journalists, were wounded. Thirty-nine of whom, including 5 children, were wounded in the Gaza Strip and the others were wounded in the West Bank. Concerning the nature of injuries, 84 civilians were hit with live bullets, 11 ones were hit with rubber bullets and 6 others were hit with shrapnel and tear gas canisters.
The full report is available online at: