The Arab and Moslem world has been persuaded to destroy itself.
1. On 5 August 2012, fifteen Egyptian soldiers were killed in the Sinai in Egypt.
Sinai attack proves Islamist terrorists are targeting Egyptians as well as Israelis.
Egypt has now closed the Rafah crossing with Gaza after the latest deadly attack
2. On 5 August 2012, three armed men were killed in Libya ‘as violence escalates‘.
On 4 August 2012, a car bomb exploded near the offices of the military police in Tripoli.
3. On 5 August 2012, a car bomb in Quetta in Pakistan killed five people including two woman and two children.
4. Turkey’s security forces have killed around 115 Kurdish ‘rebels’ over the past two weeks.
Turkey: 115 Kurdish rebels killed in offensive
5. The Saudis have been struggling to contain Shiite protests in Al-Qatif province. Those protests led to two deaths in July 2012.
National View: A kingdom on the edge?