- ·Israeli settlers kidnapped, tortured and killed a Palestinian Child from Shu’fat neighbourhood in Occupied Jerusalem and mutilated his body.
- ·In two new crimes of extra-judicial execution, 3 members of the armed groups were killed and another one was wounded.
- ·Israeli forces stormed Palestinian communities in the West Bank.
- ·A Palestinian civilian was killed in the north of the West Bank, and an old woman died due to a heart attack when Israeli forces raided her house, south of the West Bank.
– 19 Palestinian civilians, including the Palestine TV Reporter in occupied Jerusalem, were wounded, and one of them was arrested.
– Israeli forces conducted 90 incursions in the West Bank.
– 3 houses were destroyed in Hebron on the ground of collective punishment.
– 76 Palestinian civilians, including 8 children, were arrested.
– The building of Hend al-Husseini Faculty was raided in occupied Jerusalem.
– The equipment of al-Rayyan Dairy Factory was confiscated in Hebron.
- ·Israeli warplanes launched 24 airstrikes on civilian objects and paramilitary training sites in the Gaza Strip.
– 9 Palestinian civilians, including 3women and 2 children, were wounded by shrapnel, and 3 civilians, including two children, were injured by the flying glass. Moreover, 3 civilians sustained bruises.
– A chicken barn, greenhouses, a country house, two barracks for fodders and sheep were destroyed, and 3000 chicks died.
- ·Israeli forces continued to fire at the border areas in the Gaza Strips
– 3 Palestinian civilians were wounded in the southern and central Gaza Strip.
- ·Israel continued to impose a total closure on the oPt and has isolated the Gaza Strip from the outside world.
– Israeli forces established dozens of checkpoints in the West Bank.
– At least 2 Palestinian civilians, including a child, were arrested at military checkpoints in the West Bank.
- ·Israeli naval forces continued to target Palestinian fishermen in the Gaza waters.
- ·Israeli forces continued to support settlement activities in the West Bank and Israeli settlers continued to attack Palestinian civilians and property.
– Settlers attacked Palestinian civilians and their property.
– Settlers cut down 15 olive trees in Beit Ummar in the north of Hebron.
Israeli violations of international law and international humanitarian law in the oPt continued during the reporting period (26 June – 02 July 2014).
During the reporting period, Israeli forces killed 4 Palestinians, and wounded 31 others; 19 of them were in the West Bank while 12 others were in the Gaza Strip. The wounded persons included 5 children and 4 women, including the Palestine TV reporter, in occupied Jerusalem. An old woman died of a heart attack when the Israeli forces raided her house and obstructed transferring her to the hospital for medical treatment. In one of the most heinous crimes committed by Israeli settlers against Palestinian civilians in the oPt, a group of Israeli settlers kidnapped Mohammed Hussein Abu Khudair, 16, from the vicinity of his family’s house in Shu’fat neighbourhood in the north of occupied Jerusalem, subjected him to brutal torture, and then killed him. In the Gaza Strip, Israeli warplanes conducted 24 air strikes, and the Israeli ground forces conducted 5 shooting incidents along the border fence. Moreover, Israeli naval forces carried out 2 shooting and chasing incidents.
In the West Bank, on 01 July 2014, an Israeli undercover unit killed a Palestinian civilian in Jenin refugee camp in the north of the West Bank when the area was completely quiet.
On 26 June 2014, Fatmah Ismail Ma’abad ‘Issa (70), from al-‘Arroub refugee camp died of a heart attack when Israeli forces raided her family house and detained the family members for an hour denying her access to medical treatment.
In one of the most heinous crimes committed by Israeli settlers against Palestinian civilians in the oPt, a group of Israeli settlers kidnapped Mohammed Hussein Abu Khudair, 16, from the vicinity of his family’s house in Shu’fat neighborhood in the north of occupied Jerusalem, subjected him to brutal torture, and then killed him.
During the reporting period, Israeli forces wounded 19 Palestinian civilians and arrested one of them. On 26 June 2014, Ismail Ahmed Mahmoud Hawamdah (23) from al-Samou’a village, south of Hebron was hit by two bullets to the shoulder and back when a member of an under-cover unit fired at him during his arrest. Israeli forces then arrested him and took him to an unknown destination. His family learnt later that her son is in “Soroka” Hospital in Beersheba.
On 27 June 2014, Israeli forces wounded 4 Palestinian civilians when they moved into Nablus, Balatet al-Balad and Balatah refugee camp, east of the city to secure the way for settlers in order to perform religious rituals in Yousif tomb. A number of Palestinian youngsters demonstrated against them.
The full report is available online at: