- The Israeli Forces killed a Palestinian civilian in the southern Gaza Strip.
- 5 Palestinians were wounded, including 2 civilians; one of whom is a woman, who died of wounds they had sustained in the Israeli offensive on the Gaza Strip.
- 2 corpses of al-Dalu family members, including a child, were found in the rubbles of their house, which increased the number of the family members who were killed to 10.
- 42 civilians, including 7 children, were wounded along the border fence in the Gaza Strip.
- The Israeli Forces conducted 81 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank.
- Israeli Forces arrested 99 Palestinians, including 9 children, in the West Bank, in addition to 3 Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.
- Of those who were arrested by the Israeli Forces, there are 6 members of the Palestinians Legislative Council (PLC) and a number of political leaders of the Islamic Jihad.
- The Israeli Forces continued to target fishermen in the Gaza Strip
- Israeli Forces opened fire at Palestinian fishing boats in the northern Gaza Strip.
- The Israeli Forces continued to use excessive force against peaceful protests in the West Bank.
- 2 Palestinian civilians were wounded in Bil’ein weekly protest, west of Ramallah.
- Israel has continued to impose a total closure on the oPt and has isolated the Gaza Strip from the outside world.
- The Israeli Forces established dozens of checkpoints in the West Bank.
- At least 6 Palestinians were arrested, including 2 children, at military checkpoints in the West Bank.
- The Israeli Forces have continued settlement activities in the West Bank, and Israeli settlers have continued to attack Palestinian civilians and property.
- 1,000 olive seedlings were cut off in Hebron.
- More than 300 olive trees were cut off in the east of Yatta, south of Hebron.
Israeli violations of international law and international humanitarian law in the oPt continued during the reporting period (22 – 28 November 2012):
During the reporting period, Israeli Forces killed a Palestinian civilian in the Gaza Strip, while 5 others, including 2 civilians; one of whom is a woman, died of wounds they had sustained in the latest Israeli offensive on the Gaza Strip. Moreover, Civil Defense crews found the corpses of 2 civilians, including a child, in the rubbles of their house that was destroyed by Israeli forces. The Israeli Forces also wounded 42 Palestinian civilians, including 7 children. In the West Bank, 2 Palestinians civilians were wounded in peaceful protests against the annexation wall and settlement activities.
In the Gaza Strip, on 23 November 2012, the Israeli Forces killed a Palestinian civilian and wounded 18 others, including 3 children. The abovementioned civilian was killed when the Israeli soldiers at the border fence to the east of Khan Yunis opened fire at dozens of Palestinians who raised flags and attempted to cross the border fence. It is worth noting that the Palestinians headed to the border area in light of the case-fire agreement that was put into effect at approximately 21:00 on Wednesday, 21 November 2012 and was reached by Israel and the Palestinian resistance groups under the auspices of Egypt.
The full report is available online at: