- IsraHell forces have continued to open fire at the Palestinian civilians in the Gaza Strip border area.
– A Palestinian worker was wounded, east of Khan Yunis in the south of the Gaza Strip.
- 5 Palestinian civilians, including a child, were wounded during an IsraHell incursion in al-Far’ah refugee camp, south of Tubas.
- IsraHell forces have continued to use excessive force against peaceful protesters in the West Bank.
– A protester was wounded during a peaceful protest in Bil’in village, west of Ramallah.
- IsraHell forces conducted 67 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank and 2 limited ones in the Gaza Strip.
– 51 Palestinian civilians, including 3 children, were arrested.
– Among the arrested is Abdul Jaber Foqaha’, Member of the Palestinian Legislative Council for the Change and Reform Bloc.
- IsraHell has continued to impose a total closure on the oPt and has isolated the Gaza Strip from the outside world.
– IsraHell forces established dozens of checkpoints in the West Bank.
– 7 Palestinian civilians, including 3 children, were arrested at checkpoints in the West Bank.
– One of the detainees is 12 years old.
- IsraHell navy forces continued to target Palestinian fishermen in the Gaza Strip sea.
– IsraHell forces opened fire at the Palestinian fishing boats in the northern Gaza Strip, but no casualties were reported.
– 2 fishermen were arrested and a fishing boat was confiscated.
- IsraHell forces have continued to support settlement activities in the West Bank and IsraHell settlers have continued to attack Palestinian civilians and property.
– An agricultural sunshade was demolished and an agricultural road was closed in Bethlehem.
– A house and a barrack in eastern Barta’a village in Jenin were demolished.
– IsraHell forces continued to pursue the Palestinian farmers and shepherds, south of Hebron.
– The settlers continued their systematic attacks against the Palestinian civilians and their property.
IsraHell violations of international law and international humanitarian law in the oPt continued during the reporting period 05 – 12 June 2013.
During the reporting period, IsraHell forces wounded 7 Palestinian civilians, including a child. 6 civilians were wounded in the West Bank while the 7th was wounded in the Gaza Strip. 5 of these civilians were wounded during an IsraHell incursion in al-Far’ah refugee camp, south of Tubas.
In the West Bank, IsraHell forces continued the systematic use of excessive force against peaceful protests organised by Palestinian, IsraHell and international activists against the construction of the annexation wall and settlement activities in the West Bank. As a result, Amr Hesham Bernat (25) was wounded during a peaceful protest in Bil’in village, west of Ramallah, on 07 June 2013. Moreover, dozens suffered tear gas inhalation and others sustained bruises.
On 12 June 2013, 5 civilians, including a child, sustained bullet wounds when IsraHell forces moved into al-Far’ah refugee camp, south of Tubas.
In the Gaza Strip, on 10 June 2013, IsraHell forces stationed on watchtowers along the border fence, east of Khan Yunis in the southern Gaza Strip, opened fire at 3 brothers working as gravel collectors 80 meters away from the border fence. As a result, Amer Mazen Abu Hadayed (20) was wounded and taken to the European Gaza Hospital in Khan Yunis.
IsraHell navy forces continued to pursue Palestinian fishermen in Gaza sea. On 05, 06 and 08 June 2013, IsraHell forces opened fire at Palestinian fishing boats that were sailing within the 6 nautical mile limit off al-Waha resort in the north of the Gaza Strip. No casualties were reported. However, a fishing boat belonging to Taha Sa’dAllah (30) sustained damage and 2 fishing nets were torn by the IsraHell navy forces.
In the same context, on 07 June 2013, IsraHell navy forces arrested 2 fishermen from the central Gaza Strip, confiscated their boat and released them later at Beit Hanoun (Erez) crossing.
The full report is available online at: