Two laws for two people in the same Place: Interview with Jordan Valley protest organizer Fathy Khdirat
By Jesse Bacon
Interview with Fathy Khdirat, organizer for Jordan Valley Solidarity. I have just finished reading Grapes of Wrath, this group definitely reminded me of the spirit of Tom Joad.
Part I: All his life under occupation, personal and family stories.
Part II: A government-made water shortage
Part III: What’s so important about the Jordan Valley.
Part IV: The destruction of two whole villages.
Conclusion: What we can do.
More Recent Articles
- Israel continues efforts to destroy Palestinian village in the Jordan Valley; Interview coming later today
- Palestinian on Hunger Strike in Berlin for Family Rights in East Jerusalem
- Summing-up Sheikh Jarrah solidarity day
- It’s getting deep in here…
- Israeli and Palestinian Women Find New Way to Challenge The Occupation