Donostia , Feb 17, 2021 (SPS) – The Spanish Basque Socialist Party (ESB) has condemned the campaign of repression by the Moroccan occupation forces against Saharawi militants in the occupied territories of Western Sahara.
The party denounced the barbaric repression against the activist Sultana Khaya and her sister El Ouara within their own house and the international silence towards the Sahrawi population in the occupied cities.
الناشطة الحقوقية الصحراوية سلطانة سيد إبراهيم خيا تطالب المنتظم الدولي بتحمل مسؤولياته تجاه الانتهاكات المغربية الخطيرة ضد الصحراويين العزل
The Spanish Basque Socialist Party is closely following the latest developments concerning human rights violations in occupied Western Sahara, noting the Moroccan occupier’s violation of the ceasefire agreement since November 13, it reaffirmed
- President of the Republic maintains a meeting with UJSARIO Congress Preparatory Committee
- European Parliament: Effects of EU-Morocco agreement on conflict settlement in Western Sahara underlined
- Adala UK expresses serious concern about the situation of Saharawi prisoners.
- Jira Bulahi: POLISARIO will continue fighting with all the means against the new aggression of the Saharawi people
- Minister of National Defense chairs a meeting of the General Staff of the Saharawi People’s Liberation Army