A Freedom Charter or A Second Nakba? By Kenneth O’Keefe
Date July 21, 2010

Imagine this, imagine that Nelson Mandela and the African National Congress negotiated a deal with the South African Apartheid regime and settled for a “two-state solution.”  Imagine Mandela negotiating with the Apartheid regime a land deal in which less than 15% of current day South Africa went to the black South Africans, the remaining 85% to the inherently racist Apartheid government and its people.
With that in mind, I ask, is there any real difference between that scenario and the idea of a “two-state solution” today?  I am happy to know that ever-increasing numbers of people inside and outside of Palestine see what I see, the so-called two-state solution is in truth the two-state disaster, the second Nakba.

Click to read more …

“By way of deception, thou shalt make love”

DateJuly 21, 2010  AuthorGilad Atzmon

Gilad Atzmon: As we know the Mossad’s motto  is ‘by way of deception, thou shalt do war.’ However,  as far as Palestinians are concerned, fibbing is not allowed .

The Guardian reported today that a Palestinian was found  guilty of rape after ‘consensual sex with Jew”

Read for yourself:

A Palestinian man has been convicted of rape after having consensual sex with a woman who had believed him to be a fellow Jew.

Sabbar Kashur, 30, was sentenced to 18 months in prison on Monday after the court ruled that he was guilty of rape by deception. According to the complaint filed by the woman with the Jerusalem district court, the two met in downtown Jerusalem in September 2008 where Kashur, an Arab from East Jerusalem, introduced himself as a Jewish bachelor seeking a serious relationship. The two then had consensual sex in a nearby building before Kashur left.

Click to read more …