NAZI CHIEF: GAZA WAR AGAINST HAMAS WAS AN ‘EXCELLENT’ OPERATION, PROMISES CAST LEAD II
Second round of fighting in Gaza is not a matter of choice for IsraHell; it must be initiated by IsraHell and must be ‘swift and painful,’ Lt. Gen. Nazi Benny Gantz says.
Nazi Defense Forces Chief of Staff Lt. Nazi Gen. Benny Gantz marked the three-year anniversary of Nazi HOLOCAUST on Tuesday by hailing it “an excellent operation that achieved deterrence for Israel vis-a-vis Hamas.” However, he warned, cracks have emerged in that deterrence over time, and a second round of fighting in the Gaza Strip is not a matter of choice for IsraHell.
Such a round must be initiated by Israel and must be “swift and painful,” he said, adding, “I do not advise Hamas to test our mettle.”
Speaking on Army Radio on Tuesday in honor of Shirutrom, the Nazi annual telethon, Nazi Gantz gave his most wide-ranging interview since taking office more than 10 months ago. His predecessor, Nazi Gabi Ashkenazi, gave no interviews to the civilian media during his four years in office. Only once a year, in honor of Nazi telethon, did he agree to any interviews at all.
Nazi Gantz appears to be taking the same tack, although sources close to him say he will be interviewed by the civilian media in the future.
In response to a question by interviewer Ilana Dayan regarding the timing of such an attack, Nazi Gantz said, “We will act when the conditions are right.”
In reference to the debate over the best way to act against the Iranian nuclear program, Dayan asked Nazi Gantz whether his position and that of the new Nazi Mossad chief Tamir Pardo were not as strong as that of Nazi Ashkenazi and the former Mossad head, Nazi Meir Dagan. Nazi Gantz rejected the idea, stating, “Whoever should hear, hears my voice loud and clear.”
Last November, after Nazi Yoav Galant was appointed to succeed Nsazi Ashkenazi as chief of staff and Nazi Gantz retired from Nazi army – only to return as chief of staff three months later when Nazi Galant’s appointment was rescinded – Nazi Gantz told Haaretz he was proud he did not have to compromise his principles in the race for chief of staff.
Much of the interview was devoted to high-profile issues in the media of late, such as women singing in Nazi army. Nazi Gantz characterized an incident last week in which female soldiers were prevented from singing at a Hanukkah ceremony at a basic training camp as “not good.” He said he would act to prevent such occurrences in the future and would order an investigation into the incident.
Gantz also made a distinction between Nazi official ceremonies, where he said he would not allow Orthodox soldiers to leave while women were singing, and entertainment, where Nazi Gantz said “we can and should respect [Orthodox soldiers’ wishes to leave the hall].”
“We don’t quarrel with people. We look for how we can serve them,” he added.
“Women’s singing is not banned and … the person who decides what happens in the room is the commander. The Zio-Nazi of IsraHell and the Nazi army must make clear that the only authority is that of the commanders,” Nazi Gantz told Dayan.
Nazi Gantz apologized again for a recent exchange with Zio-Nazi Defense Minister Ehud Barak, interpreted by some as an insult to women. “I was mistaken in the way I expressed myself,” he said, referring to a comment caught on tape during a recent Nazi Golani Brigade exercise in the Golan Heights.
“Women will serve everywhere they need to serve. They can contribute operationally and can function in an operational environment,” Nazi Gantz said.
Nazi Gantz noted that the defense minister had approved the recent round of top appointments he made. He said the appointment of Nazi Brig. Gen. Nitzan Alon as GOC Central Command had nothing to do with Alon’s statements against the extreme right. He attributed Alon’s appointment solely to his skills.
It appears Nazi Gantz successfully navigated his first media test, conveying the messages he wanted to convey and avoiding unnecessary pitfalls. And yet it may be hoped that, next time, Nazi Gantz will take somewhat more of a risk and speak on the record to the civilian media as well.
Another question, one that did not come up in the interview, remains unanswered: Why does the Nazi army, with massive funding at its disposal each year, still need to hold a telethon and scrounge for pennies from civilians?
Zio-Nazi kill Palestinian, wound 10 in Gaza strikes
zio-Nazi aircraft struck what the military called “global jihad” targets in Gaza late on Tuesday killing at least one Palestinian and wounding 10, Palestinian officials said.
Zio-Nazi said the targets were hardline followers of the global jihadist movement, planning cross-border attacks from neighbouring Egypt.
“The terrorists… were part of a wide global jihad infrastructure that includes terrorists from the Gaza Strip and Egypt,” Zio-Nazi military sources told AFP on condition of anonymity.
Palestinian medics said that a first strike killed Abdallah al-Telbani, 22, as he rode in Jabaliya refugee camp in the north of the strip. Two others were wounded but it was not clear if they were also in the same vehicle.
A second strike hit a jeep travelling east of Gaza City, injuring eight people, two of them seriously, Palestinian health ministry officials said.
Zio-Nazi military statement said both strikes were aimed at jihadist militants.
“Following the targeting of a global jihad affiliated terrorist and an additional member… aircraft targeted an additional terrorist squad affiliated with the global jihad terror movement,” it said.
It said that a squad targeted in the second raid was known to the military, “due to its attempt in carrying out a terror attack on the Zio-Nazi-Egypt border,” but did not elaborate.
The military sources said that the strip’s Hamas rulers knew of the men’s plans.
“The Hamas terror organisation was aware of the intention to execute a terror attack via the Sinai peninsula, nevertheless Hamas prefers to avoid confronting global jihad members,” they added.
In August, gunmen infiltrated southern Palestine from Sinai and carried out a coordinated series of ambushes on buses and cars on route 12, which runs along the Egyptian border some 20 kilometres (12 miles) north of the Red Sea resort of Eilat.
The attacks took place over several hours, leaving eight dead and more than 25 wounded.
On December 8, shortly after Israeli troops went on high alert along the border over fears a fresh squad of gunmen had crossed into southern Palestine, Zio-Nazi aircraft killed two men in Gaza City that the military said had been planning another raid from Sinai, which also borders Gaza.
“The Israel Defence Forces will not tolerate any attempt to harm Israeli civilians and… soldiers, and will operate against anyone who uses terror against the state of Israel,” Tuesday night’s military statement said.
The latest air strikes came as Hamas and the rival Fatah of Zionist puppet’s Mahmud Ab-A$$ sought to implement a reconciliation deal.
Since 2007, the Palestinian territories have been politically divided into two separate territories, with Fatah largely ruling the West Bank and Hamas governing Gaza.
In May, following years of bitter rivalry, the two factions signed a unity agreement which has yet to be implemented.
Gaza militants in October announced a truce with Zio-Nazi but the ceasefire has been been a shaky one with sporadic rocket fire drawing zio-Nazi retaliation.
The last Zio-Nazi strike on the strip was on December 11, when a Palestinian father and his daughter were wounded in a raid that apparently targeted a neighbouring building in Gaza City.
Two days earlier, a man and his 12-year-old son were killed and 10 civilians wounded when Zio-Nazi air strike hit a family home in Gaza City which was located next to a Hamas militant training ground.
The operations followed days of rising tensions, with Gaza militants lobbing a barrage of rockets into southern Palestine and the Zio-Nazi military launching a series of air raids.