- Palestinian young man dies after being struck by settler car
- Jewish settlers slice tires of cars in W. Bank village
- Jewish settlers attack Palestinian driver on W. Bank road
- Three Palestinians seriously hurt in gunfire attack by Jewish settlers
- A horde of extremist Jewish Nazi settlers on Thursday morning set fire to a Palestinian-owned bulldozer in Asira al-Qibliya village, south of Nablus in the occupied West Bank.
Local official Ghassan Daghlas said that Jewish Nazi settlers from the illegal settlement of Yitzhar set alight a bulldozer belonging to local citizens in the village and spray-painted graffiti in the same area.
Daghlas also said that about 20 settlers attacked the house of Abdul-Basset Ahmed on the outskirts of the same village, adding that local residents confronted the settlers and clashed with them.
Several citizens suffered from tear gas as Nazi soldiers intervened to protect the Nazi settlers.