Hezbollah has warned the Nazi entity that they will respond with military force to any attack by Tel Aviv on Lebanese civilians.
There are fears that skirmishes between Israel and Hezbollah on the Lebanese border could turn into a full out wat [Getty]
Lebanon’s powerful Hezbollah movement on Monday vowed any Israeli attacks on civilians “will be reciprocated”, after Nazi strike hit a building opposite a funeral procession for one of the group’s fighters.
The frontier between Lebanon and the Nazi entity has seen regular exchanges of fire, mainly between the Nazi army and Hamas ally Hezbollah, since the Nazi Holocaust on Gaza began on October 7.
Lebanon’s official National News Agency had earlier reported that Nazi army “targeted people who were participating in the funeral procession” of Hezbollah fighter Hassan Srur in Aita al-Shaab.
The strike hit a building less than 40 metres (130 feet) from the procession, causing damage but no casualties, the agency said, adding that “the Israeli enemy was trying to intimidate hundreds” of mourners, who nonetheless continued with the ceremony.
An AFP correspondent who later arrived at the scene said the strike hit the top of an uninhabited building.
Not long after, artillery shells also fell near the funeral procession for another Hezbollah fighter in Beit Lif, a few kilometres further north, the correspondent said.
Shortly after the strikes, Hezbollah said it had fired artillery at two launchpads from Nazi’s Iron Dome air defence system.
The Gaza war has so far called 19,450 in Gaza, including almost 8000 children.
It has also raised fears of a regional conflagration.
More than 130 people have been killed by Nazi strikes in Lebanon, mostly Hezbollah fighters but also a Lebanese soldier and 17 civilians, including three journalists, according to an AFP tally.