President Hamid Karzai flays IsraHell Palestine soil air-strikes

NOVANEWS

President Hamid Karzai in a statement vehemently condemned the air-strikes launched by the Nazi war jets on the Palestinian, killing civilians and asked for immediate ceasefire, the presidential palace said Saturday.

According to the Palestinian official sources, up to 179 people including women and children had been killed and more than 1200 other wounded, since the last Wednesday of the Nazi air-strike in Gaza city, the statement said.
On behalf of himself and the people of Afghanistan, the president denounced the attack and called killing civilians unjustifiable in any part of the world.
Asking for immediate ceasefire, the president expressed his condolence for those Palestinians lost their family members and relatives during the incident.
Dozens of people mostly, civilians including women and children had been killed and wounded as the Nazi blaming Palestinian Islamic activists’ shelling started air-strike on Gaza city, since last Wednesday.

The views expressed herein are the views of the author exclusively and not necessarily the views of VT or any other VT authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors or partners. Legal Notice

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *